Allegra Halton has an opening for a Junior Production Ninja. This position is responsible for setting up and operating bindery equipment including, but not limited to electric cutter, folder, scoring/perfing machine, bookletmaker, drilling, cerlox and spiral punching and binding.
Printing involves ripping and running digital printers and wide format printer. Position also involves picking, packing and shipping. Assistance with deliveries required. Clean driving record is a plus.
• Person must be able to work well with others in a team oriented, high production workplace which focuses on quality control, organization, and equipment maintenance.
• Maintain paper and toner inventory.
• Provide Quality Control checks of all work that is produced.
• The successful candidate for this position should possess a High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one-year office service experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat.
• Willingness to learn new tasks.
• Must love dogs.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time and capable of lifting 50 lbs.
• Take instructions from account manager and/or team lead.
If you think you’re the right member to fill this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below and upload your resume.